Saturday, 26 May 2012

Here comes the sun!

Hope your all soaking up & enjoying the sun!
Just a quick post today but i'm going to warn you before you read on as this post will be a picture heavy post today. I've been off work for the past 2 days & have had the pleasure of enjoying the sun. Back to work tomorrow though. 
I had a fantastic day at home yesterday. I spent the day playing in the garden with my baby brother William & having a nice gossip with my mum. I was knackered at the end of the day. The hot summers weather & a 2 year old toddler really do tire you out especially when you're running around after him while he pretends he's driving a car! 
I went to my grandparents house this evening to have dinner which was lovely. We had a BBQ in the garden along with glasses of cider, strawberries & ice cream & soaking up some rays. Sadly not enough though!
Haven't really had much time to get a tan so the little bit of Garnier summerbody lotion will have to do until tuesday! Thank god it smells gorgeous. Post to come!
Tanning to be continued...



Top to Bottom: 1. The Garden & my Bloodhound Watson, 2) Watson, 3) William, 4) Me posing. 5) Me in the sun, 6) My gorgeous mum, 7) Mum & William, 8) Me today, 9) My delicious dinner!
10) Kopparberg pear cider, 11) Strawberries & Ice cream, 12) BBQ!

Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment