Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Turquoise

Turquoise/mint green has to be my favourite colour this summer, it's such a lovely fresh, vibrant colour and is just great for summer. I think it looks beautiful against tanned skin too, especially after all the sun we've had and hopefully plenty more to come. 
I'm not usually a big fan of turquoise/mint green nail varnish or clothing unless its dark green, but i've come to love it now. I suppose it's a bit like Marmite.. you either love it or you hate it. I love both turquoise/mint green nails & Marmite.


             

Nail Varnish : Boots 17 Lasting Fix Mint Choc Chip £2.99

This is my go-to nail varnish at the moment and whats written on the bottle is true. The colour does last up to 5 days although it does chip easily. I applied 3 coats to get a nice strong, bright turquoise/ mint green colour otherwise it looks a little bit streaky which doesn't look nice. I would definitely recommend this nail varnish, even if your not really into greens like I wasn't before, It could change your mind and for a bargain price and great thick coverage why not!

Kisses 




No comments:

Post a Comment